20-Nov-2017

#3175 SkySpark Demonstration Webcast: 11:30AM - 1:00PM ET, Monday Nov 20, 2017

John Petze Mon 30 Oct 2017

sparkCube2

Our live, "Deep Dive" Demonstration webcast is the very best way to get a solid overview of the capabilities of SkySpark and see the power of real, automated analytics. Whether you are a building owner, system integrator or engineer this is the place to start to get introduced to SkySpark. This session is scheduled for:

Monday Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:30AM ET - 1:00PM ET (New York time)

Contact [email protected] for an invitation.

John Triester Mon 20 Nov 2017

John,

Couple of questions...

During your presentation I noticed an app called Worksheet. I downloaded 3.13 but cant seem to find it in the extensions. Is it called something different in extension list?

Also the "Demo extension" (Screen builder app) is activated but does not show up in my project. Does it only work on demo?

Do you record your presentations and if so are they available to download? I think this would be a great marketing tool to bring in future clients, or to show existing clients new features.

Great presentation by the way, love some of the new features you guys added.

John Petze Mon 20 Nov 2017

The Worksheet icon was an App we used for some presentations at the SkyPosium event. It's not documented or released yet.

ViewBuilder is standard part of SkySpark 3.0.12 and was recently enhanced with 3.0.13. It allows you to create Apps, Views and Reports.

The Demo icon you saw is an example of custom App created with ViewBuilder and it contained a number of custom views and reports, which I showed in the demonstration. The Demo project automatically creates it as a demonstration example (just like it creates examples of sites, rules, sparks, etc).

We have a series of training videos on View Builder that should be helpful. Find them here in section IV VIEWS.

John Triester Mon 20 Nov 2017

Thanks John! Thats what I needed!

Login to reply.