8-Nov-2016 to 9-Nov-2016

#2385 SkyFoundry's Europe-Middle East Partner Meeting Nov 8 - 9, 2016 Florence Italy

John Petze Tue 13 Sep 2016

EU-ME image

It's time to register for SkyFoundry’s 2016 European Partner meeting! We hope that all SkyFoundry Partners in the Europe and Middle East regions will join us for a very productive meeting in historic Florence Italy. The major focus of the meetings will be SkySpark 3.0. A single track will cover both technical and business topics.

Agenda and Schedule

Tuesday Nov 8: Full day meeting starting at 9AM and ending at 5PM Includes coffee breaks, lunch. Followed by a special special dinner event at 7PM

Wednesday Nov 9: One half day schedule starting at 9AM ending at 12 noon with special breakout session for VADs only from 10:30AM to noon. Includes coffee break and lunch for all attendees from 12 noon to 1PM

Confirm your attendance now! We need you to confirm the number of people that will attend from your organization. All attendees must register with us by Sept 26, 2016 to attend the meeting. Email [email protected] to confirm attendance at the meeting.

A Spectacular Historic Location Hotel Brunelleschi, Piazza Santa Elisabetta, 3 - 50122 Firenze Tel. +39 055 27370 - Fax +39 055 2737650 www.hotelbrunelleschi.it

The Hotel Brunelleschi is located in the heart of historic Florence. We have arranged a block of rooms at a special price and ask you to consider staying at the event hotel. Please complete the form provided on the document link below to make your Hotel room reservations directly with the hotel.

We hope to see all of you at the meeting November 8-9, 2016 for another successful and enjoyable SkyFoundry partner meeting.

Note: This meeting is not a user group event. We hope to hold a user group meeting for the community next year. These meeting are a special event designed for our partner channel that consists of our OEMs, Distributors, Resellers and Specialty Consulting Firms involved in the use and deployment of SkySpark for their end customers. If you are a SkyFoundry Partner, you are cordially invited to attend either event. Distributors and OEMs are welcome to invite prospective partners that they feel should attend.

You can find the full 2016 EU-ME Partner meeting announcement here

Each partner organization is welcome to send 3 attendees at no charge. Additional attendees are welcome at a cost of $100 per person.

José González Díaz Wed 28 Sep 2016

Dear John,

Please, book me for the Florence meeting.

Best regards

Jose Gonzalez Sistrol

Michael Kirkland Tue 1 Nov 2016

Hi John,

please book me a place at the Florence meeting.

Best regards,

Michael.

Login to reply.